Prep & Disclosure
Invested well over $30,000 in heating equipment for each crew to make sure we serve you the best we can. Chemical free, eco-friendly, and home safe.
THERMAL DISCLOSURE, FACT, & PREP SHEET
TO OUR FUTURE CLIENT OR BUILDING TENANT, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING THERMAL DISCLOSURE, FACT, & PREP SHEET PRIOR TO TREATMENT. BOTH TENANTS AND MANAGEMENT/OWNER MUST SIGN AND DATE THIS PAPERWORK PRIOR TO TREATMENT.
Click HERE to download the Thermal Disclosure, Fact, & Prep Sheet.
- Heat kills all stages of bed bugs; this is egg, nymph and adult.
- Bed bugs start to expire at 113 degrees.
- Eggs will become non-viable in 10 minutes at 131 degrees.
- Typically a thermal treatment will take 4-6 hours per room treated.
- Expect to be out of your home for at least 6-10 hours for most treatments. Larger residences or those that have a lot of clutter increase cook time.
- Electronics, furniture, fabrics, upholstered and other tough to treat items are easily and safely treated with heat.
- All items subject to heat damage through melting, expansion or explosion must be removed from the site.
- Reduction of clutter is helpful in reducing time on site and provides better results.
- Clothing must be put through the drier for 40 minutes minimum or placed on hangers prior to the treatment. We can heat all clothing left in drawers or boxes but this will add time and expense to the procedure.
- Pesticide usage is greatly reduced during thermal treatments. In cases of isolated apartments a stand-alone treatment can be done but a “Search & Seal” is recommended to ensure no other insects can enter the unit once we have eliminated the current infestation.
- No personal affects should be brought with you on the day of treatment. This includes clothing. A fresh outfit should be prepared (including sneakers) by running items through a dryer for 30 minutes.
- Personal vehicles should be inspected and or treated if a thermal treatment is proposed. Canine inspection is recommended.
- Consider infestation possibilities outside of your home. These would include friends, parents, work etc. These should be systematically eliminated to prevent re-infestation at a later date.
- Prepare to vacate the treated area until cool enough to return. This may take several hours depending on the substrate.
- Thermal treatment will eliminate bed bugs in one treatment whereas chemical treatments usually require two.
Bed Bug Information
Discounts available for Eagle county, Garfield county, Adams county, Delta county, Denver county, and Weld county residence.
Also available are military, disabled, and multi-home discounts.